In 2010 Angie joined the Coastal Marina Management team. She has since lead the Administrative and Human Resources for all CMM operated marinas. As a member of SHRM and currently in the process of earning her SPHR in Global Human Resources at Troy University, Angie has transitioned into all aspects of operations for the companies managed marinas, as well as new projects. Angie brings a new angle to our operations, while maintaining CMM's already passionate principles to the marina industry.
As Vice President of Operations, her core beliefs are:
- Building a well-trained and prepared staff helps creates a paramount customer experience every time.
- Keeping family as a cornerstone to the boating industry is today's new boating lifestyle.
- Presentation and professionalism are what helps make CMM marinas a success.
- Bringing technology to the forefront in our operations keeps our marinas cutting edge and prepared to enhance customer experiences.
- No detail is too small.
- Operating every marina and every project with passion, and enthusiasm builds strong teams and great attitudes.
- Relationship building industry wide brings connectivity in all CMM projects and works as a catalyst for success.
Angie plays a vital role in special events such as The Wharf Boat and Yacht Show and The Blue Marlin Grand Championship in Orange Beach Alabama.